Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coming soon to a book blog near you

Well folks, this is it. In just two days, my sweet husband-to-be Nicholas will become my actual husband. As you can imagine, we are pretty excited about moving forward into married life and enjoying a wonderful honeymoon.

Being the book-obsessed bride-to-be that I am, I just had to bring some books along (of course, it also helps to pass the 10 hours we spent in a car on our way to the wedding site). So next week, you can count on seeing reviews for The Fortune Cookie Chronicles (you will love it!), The Savage Garden, Unchristian and A Poisoned Season.

But more importantly, you'll read those reviews on the brand-spankin' new Shelf Life 2.0. It will have tons more things to love, so keep coming back to us! You want a teaser of the greatness to come? How's an interview with the amazing Professor Philip Freeman sound? It's happened, I'm just waiting to post it on the new site.

So while I'm off getting married this weekend, what will you do to fill your Shelf Life void? Well, a good start would be catching up on the fantastic e-book, The Gearheart. You could also stop by The Domestic Scientist next week for some of the inside looks at the details of the wedding (in addition to being a fabulous human being, Renee is also my Matron of Honor). Or you could amuse yourself with books from The Top Shelf.

No matter how you choose to occupy your time without me, dear readers, look for the new and improved Shelf Life to appear after August 17th. See you all then, and as a married woman to boot!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Just
    http://www.qmoayad.com/

    ReplyDelete